Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11 Catchy Title, no?


This is a quick post, more so because it is almost NOT 1-1-11 than because I'm lazy and don't feel much like writing right now.

Okay, it is also because I'm lazy and don't feel much like writing right now.

I decided on a whim that I need to show my camera more love as well as take the time to enjoy the simpler things in life so I'm starting a 365 photographic project title well... Simple Joys. I'm just creative like that, it's a curse. Also I thought this would get me out of the New Year's resolution ritual and BONUS! taking one picture a day has to be easier than exercising or attempting to not act like a snarky witch on a regular basis, right?

I'm doomed.

Anywho, my first attempt is just a hastily composed shot of tea that I decided to drink instead of doing something useful this afternoon. Like cleaning. I hate cleaning. I love tea, though. Love it. This is just a simple green tea with a splash of milk served in the mug that my mother is unaware that she bought me for Christmas. Gift cards seriously rawk! You can totally buy things you don't need without feeling obligated to use the money for bills like you do with stone cold cash.


No comments: