Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So, yeah... like... totally!

I love my husband, I really do. I like the fact that he's willing to try and rouse my sleeping self in the morning if I ask him to. I even respect the fact that I am known to be hard to wake, and that it's annoying to have to tell me 15 times to get up.



I will even forgive a little bit of deviousness to get me out of bed.



I will warn you though, if you want your wife in a good mood, there are certain things you should not do.



Ever.



For example, do not decide to pinch her nostrils closed to wake her. There's nothing like the feeling of suffocating first thing in the morning to put a damper on the rest of the day.


I also guarantee that no matter how cute you thought you were being, she's not going to be nearly as amused as you are by your little prank. You're also lucky that she was too busy gasping for breath to have accurate aim when she swung her fist otherwise you would be limping much worse than you are.

No comments: